Are your products duty paid?
Yes, all our products are duty paid. Hence, 1L products are not available in our store as those are exclusively packed for sale in duty free stores.
How are your prices so competitive?
We are the appointed local wholesaler for several major brand owners, allowing us to share greater and better deals with you. At Wines N Spirits, we believe that great things should be shared!
Is there a minimum age limit to purchase from your store?
As it is a legal requirement in Singapore to be 18 years old and above to purchase alcohol, the same regulation applies when shopping at our store.
We reserve the rights to request for and check your photo ID upon the self-collection or receipt of your delivery.
Do you have a physical store / showroom?
Wines N Spirits is set up with the objective of providing quality products at affordable prices which can only be achieved by minimizing overhead operations, and hence we do not have a showroom of any sort.
However, you are welcome to visit our office at:
138 Joo Seng Road #01-01 Singapore 368361
for product viewing prior to purchasing.
Can I chose to self-collect my order?
Definitely! You are welcome to self-collect your order from our office during our opening hours:
Mondays - Fridays, 10AM - 6PM
Nearest MRT station: Tai Seng (8 mins walk)
What are the order / delivery process?
- Complete your order and checkout
- We will call or send you a sms to confirm on delivery date and time
- Orders will be dispatched accordingly
How much do you charge for delivery?
We provide free delivery for purchases above $100.00.
For orders below $100.00, a $10 delivery charge is applicable.
What are the delivery options?
We deliver from Mondays to Fridays (11AM - 8PM).
- Morning: 11AM - 1PM
- Afternoon: 3PM - 6PM
- Evening: 6PM - 8PM
- Same Day Delivery - Available for orders made before 11AM on the same day.
- Next Day Delivery - For orders made after 11AM.
We DO NOT provide delivery services on weekends and Public Holidays.
Do I need to personally be around during delivery to received my orders?
We understand that it may not always be possible to deliver the goods into the hands of buyers especially if there is someone home where you entrust to receive on your behalf. Do inform us of your preference and we will try our best to accommodate to it.
Can I receive the goods on behalf of a third party?
We strongly advise you inform us should an unfamiliar third party or client (if you provide a freight forwarding service overseas) ask you to receive goods on their behalf and then have it ship out to them.
We have encounter of credit card frauds where a stolen credit card was use to make purchases online, we completed the delivery as requested only to realise later that the transaction was fraudulent which caused both the recipient and us a great deal of pain and hassle.
We thank you wholeheartedly for aiding us in our battles against credit card frauds.
Why am I required to sign off with my full name and IC no when I received my delivery?
In order to avoid disputes over non-receipts of goods, we want to be able to proof that we have indeed delivered the products to a legitimate person whom both you and I can recognize and acknowledge. Our drivers may also request to view your ID or driving license to ensure the particulars you have provided us with matches.
This is purely to safeguard the best interest of you, the buyer and us, the merchant. We seek your kind understanding and hope you will not be offended by our request.
What are the payment options available?
- Cash on Collection
- Credit Card on Collection - VISA or Master
- Cash on Delivery
- Bank Transfer (UOB: 389-302-738-4)
- Credit Cards (SGEPAY) - VISA, Master
Why am I not directed to the credit card payment page after I selected my payment option?
We are currently in the midst of integrating our website with our new partnering online credit card payment provider, SGePAY. We seek your patience during this transition.
So how do I complete my payment using credit card?
- Select credit card as your payment option and checkout
- We will manually create and send you a payment link via email or SMS
- Click on "PAY NOW" and enter all the necessary details
- Enter your 2FA PIN
- You will receive an email receipt from SGePAY confirming on your payment.
Who is SGePAY and are they reliable?
SGePAY is endorsed by Maybank, they are a homegrown startup with their business office located in Singapore.
We have been using SGePAY for our B2B business for a year now and find them much more reliable than international big brands in terms of service and security.
1. They are locally based and have better understanding of the standard procedures and cultures we have in Singapore. They can easily be reached in event of any disputes between you and me.
2. Their payment portal has the added feature that requires you to enter a 2FA PIN before the transaction is completed. Internationally known payment providers such as Paypal does not have such a feature which makes it risky for you, the cardholder as anyone can steal your card details and process a payment.
The only con is that we will require some time to integrate the payment process seamlessly into our online store to make your shopping experience more enjoyable. Please do have patience with us while we get this process to work.
I am a tourist, do you offer tax refund service?
Wines N Spirits is registered with Global Tax Free. Tourists get to enjoy tax refunds while shopping at winesnspirits.sg
Please follow all of the following steps below to be eligible for a tax refund on your purchase:
- Ensure that you are a tourist on visit pass. Foreigners on work permits or student passes are not eligible for tax refunds.
- Make your purchase at our office personally.
- Tax refunds are not applicable for online transactions.
- Present your physical passport at point of purchase.
- Photocopied or digital images of passports are not accepted.
What is your exchange or refund policy?
At Wines N Spirits, we take great pride in our reputation for excellent product quality and value. We strongly advise that you check your purchase before signing the receipt to avoid any form of unnecessary disputes.
No refunds are allowed unless the item you ordered is out of stock.
In the event in which payment has been made by credit card and you wish to cancel your order before delivery, a 2.9% service fee of your order will be charged. The refund will be done through cheque 7 days after cancellation.
Wines N Spirits reserve the right to reject or refuse any return or exchange of goods with the absence of a proof of purchase in the form of a receipt.