Moet & Chandon Vintage 2009 Rose
A luminous colour:
- Deep rose with hints of topaz
- Coral reflections, beautifully dazzling
- A fine, persistent bead.
A fulfilling, appetizing bouquet
- The bouquet is delectably appetizing.
- Initial notes evoke scents of picking ripe berries under the summer sun: forest berries, wild strawberry, raspberry and currant rounded out with floral, botanical nuances of rhubarb, violet and cocquelicot bonbons.
- A touch of vanilla and pink peppercorn underscore the vintage’s full-fledged maturity.
Note: Product image used are for illustration purposes only, vintage may vary.